A Traffic Manager in Pegasus will coordinate and ensure the on time and orderly flow of all projects from initiation to product completion, they will also be required to support with asset management and resource administration.
They will work alongside the Creative Studio Manager and discipline experts to support on process adherence from campaign development to delivery in line with the agreed workflow. They will be responsible for managing the studio schedule and liaising with internal stakeholders to make sure resource is fully utilised.
Position within the agency:
The post holder will report to a Creative Studio Manager and would not have any line management responsibilities. The post holder will sit as a central resource to work across a whole spectrum of healthcare sectors and specialisms. The post holder may on occasion, also be expected to work with colleagues and services within our parent company, Ashfield Healthcare Communications.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensuring all studio activity can commence as scheduled
- Liaise between internal stakeholders to check projects are set-up correctly, briefs are supplied and the statuses are kept updated
- Attend the weekly status meeting and be responsible for flagging resource capacity
- Make sure time sheet data for freelancers is completed weekly, invoices are logged and processed for payment
- Collate the information for assets purchased on subscription and internal equipment hire is collated and supplied to accounts for billing
A successful Traffic Manager will:
- Support the wider team in driving best practice in terms of workflow handling
- Have a complete overview of workload status and team capacity
- Be on hand to support in expediting last minute request and liaise with internal stakeholders to prioritise work in line with agreed time lines
- Liaise with the Creative Studio Manager when additional resource needs to be organised to meet shortfalls
- Able to consult on the appropriate resource for task allocation
- Be able to prioritise tasks assigned to them and scheduling requests based on time lines or other critical business criteria
- Complete administrative tasks efficiently and accurately
- Must have exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- Be a good communicator (written and verbal) and able to interact well with a variety of people at different levels
- Be able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- Ideally have experience working in creative in-house or agency environment
- Ideally have project management experience or prior traffic experience, or other relevant transferable skills
- Demonstrate a good general attitude and passion for their work
- Be a solid team player, offering invaluable support to senior colleagues, clients and wider account teams
- Ask questions and have a naturally curious disposition
- Have some numerical ability
- Have stamina and drive
- Be able to work to deadlines, sometimes short and tight ones!
- Have a smart appearance and professional manner
What We Offer In Return:
We offer a range of benefits including; above average annual leave, bike to work scheme, pension contribution, private medical care, industry leading L&D programme. This is all in addition to a very competitive annual salary.
As well as winning PR Week’s Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2017, Pegasus has also won a number of accolades that support our ongoing commitment to our Pegasus People. We live by our values; Think Big, Have Spirit, Stand Together, Take Pride and Make a Difference and work tirelessly, to strengthen and reward your creativity, to listen and develop you and do everything that we can to make sure that your working life is a happy, healthy one!
Working for Pegasus:
Brighton is where it all began but we now have offices in Macclesfield, Glasgow and around the globe with our parent company Ashfield Healthcare Communications. Our beautiful head office is based in the vibrant North Laines (Brighton) and working life here is never without a stream of food and snacks, a well-stocked drinks fridge, working lunches, a dynamic working policy, weekly massages and a whole host of other treats to keep you energised and motivated!