Brighton | Macclesfield
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join our award-winning Pharma and Life Sciences team to help us Inspire Healthy Decisions, both across the UK and globally.
Working with a wide range of clients predominantly in the pharmaceutical sector – from global leaders to smaller specialists, you will need excellent communication abilities and relish the chance to find novel solutions to complex problems. You will have an analytical mind, a curious disposition and be creative in your approach, while also having a super-sharp eye for detail.
- You have experience of managing communications or medical education programmes, ideally within a healthcare agency
- You’re motivated, enthusiastic and an absolute self-starter
- You enjoy managing teams and pride yourself on getting the best out of people
- You have a firm grasp of strategy, focus closely on outcomes and love finding new ways to wow your clients
- You’re extremely organised and detail-focussed
- Your written and verbal communication skills are second-to-none
In terms of remit, you will need to be comfortable devising communications programmes (global or UK or both), targeting multiple stakeholders - from payers and HCP’s to patients and the public and using multiple channels to inspire behaviour change. Our clients require a range of services, from a headline in the news to compelling digital experiences through to educational materials with impact. We are looking for someone who is inspired by starting healthy conversations and can apply razor sharp strategic acumen to deliver integrated communications programmes that achieve measurable outcomes.
In return, you will receive a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, Perk Box subscription, private healthcare and lots more). Whether you’re based in Brighton or Macclesfield, you will also be part of the Pegasus family, where our values-based approach and award winning ‘people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is our priority. But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference: ‘Inspiring healthy decisions’ is the only rule. We want to say “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better. If you do too then we’d love to hear from you.