A Senior Account Manager in Pegasus plays a key role in the development and delivery of creative campaigns. They would work closely with the client and Pegasus client services, new business and planning teams to translate the client's marketing briefs into agency creative briefs. They should be able to make strategic creative recommendations based on an understanding of the client's marketplace, business and objectives.
They would lead on the creation and development of creative campaigns, enabling Pegasus clients to add value to their business and in answer to their client’s brief, they will help formulate a strategy enabling our Pegasus vision to “build a reputation for conceiving and developing inspiring integrated campaigns – grounded in healthy conversations – that genuinely change people’s behaviour for the better” to come to life.
They will be involved with pitches for new business, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mind-set. They would also be responsible for ensure that the internal processes are adhered to and implemented in a streamlined way and ensure all creative assets are produced to the highest quality, on time, and within budget.
They will have experience of managing and a good understanding of both online and offline marketing channels, for example: TV, radio, OOH, print media, digital display and direct mail.
Position within the agency:
The post holder will report to an Account Director / Associate Director and does not have direct reports. The post holder may be deployed to work within a specific SBU as a specialist resource within the agency or sit as a central resource to work across a whole spectrum of healthcare sectors and specialisms. The post holder may on occasion, also be expected to work with colleagues and services within our parent company, Ashfield Healthcare Communications.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Would be able to interrogate a client brief and work with the appropriate Pegasus teams to propose a strategy to answer its objectives
• Is able to write inspiring creative briefs, from which their creative team are able to develop new campaign ideas
• Is able to coordinate internal Pegasus stakeholders to create budgets, timelines, campaign ideas and creative strategy in answer to all clients’ briefs
• Working with the internal teams would be able to organise and manage resource to deliver all aspects of creative development process
• Leading on the briefing of internal stakeholders, provide effective and constructive creative judgement and demonstrate a passion for the delivery of inspiring creative
• Would be confident in presenting creative ideas, with fully realised rationale to clients; this may be in a range of environments from informal face to face meetings to formal pitch processes
• Is able to understand the ‘bigger picture’ of how all the deliverables of a multi-channel campaign come together and can confidently talk about this to clients and internal stakeholders
Client Liaison/Campaign Delivery:
• To provide ad hoc client and account team support as appropriate, interacting well in exchanges and enabling activity and key performance indicators to be met
• Is able to identify opportunities of business growth and be able to sell in addition creative services
• Can identify areas of improvement and ensure they are used in the streamlining of creation of assets and client interaction
• To assist with monitoring the success of the campaign as it runs, analysing results and suggesting changes and improvements where appropriate
• Is able to manage assets through the media specific approval and delivery methods, build these processes into projects timelines and proactively advise clients and internal stakeholders on best practice for compliant creative
A successful SAMCS will:
• Demonstrate commitment to excellent creative management, submerging themselves
in learning and understanding the phases and different aspects of its development
• Demonstrate a good general attitude and passion for their work
• Have seamless project management skills and exhibit effective organisational skills and attention to detail
• Be confident in managing the development of multi-channel campaigns; from concept through to delivery
• Be a solid team player, offering invaluable support to senior colleagues, clients and wider account teams
• Be fascinated by creative and social trends, and keep up to date what is new and effective in creative development and delivery
• Ask questions and have a naturally curious disposition
• Be a good communicator (written and verbal), able to interact well with a variety of people at different levels.
• Have strong numerical ability
• Have stamina and drive
• Be able to work to deadlines, sometimes short and tight ones!