Every day we inspire people to change their behaviour and make better healthy decisions. From the food they eat, to the products they put on their skin, and from the medicines they take to the routines they adopt to prevent or manage long-term illness. We are looking for a digital native with excellent problem-solving skills, an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail to join the growing digital team and focus on our paid media services.
- Significant experience planning, launching and managing paid search campaigns
- Detailed knowledge of Google Display Network (including remarketing) and Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience producing detailed reporting
- Comfortable explaining complex campaigns to non-digital clients or stakeholders
- Able to clearly present ideas, results and thinking
- Developing the paid media strategy for integrated campaigns
- Planning, launching and managing campaigns on a number of platforms (including social)
- Identifying new business opportunities and identifying areas of growth
- Working closely with integrated teams across a number of disciplines
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of the broader digital landscape
- Excellent communication skills – ability to interact at different levels and with both technical/non-technical teams
In return you will receive a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, private healthcare and lots more). You will also be part of the Pegasus family, where our values-based approach and award winning ‘people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is our priority. But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference: ‘Inspiring healthy decisions’ is the only rule. We want to say “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better. If you do too then we’d love to hear from you.