Based in Brighton
Every day we inspire people to change their behaviour and make better healthy decisions. From the food they eat, to the products they put on their skin, and from the medicines they take to the routines they adopt to prevent or manage long-term illness. We are looking for a developer with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to work on multiple projects at once and a genuine drive to do great work, learn and progress.
- Able to work as part of an integrated team
- Happy to help attitude
- Naturally curious and keen to explore and learn new technologies
- Have the ability to look beyond a specific framework or library
- Have a knowledge or interest in learning the full stack
- Previous agency experience is a strong advantage
- Generating and communicating creative ideas and technical solutions for new briefs
- Developing prototypes or proofs-of-concept for pitches and proposals
- Adding new features to and maintaining existing sites
- Assisting in the delivery of larger integrated projects
- Working closely with internal teams, including digital, design and account management
- Required: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery & vanilla JS (to a working standard), AJAX, PHP, WordPress
- Advantageous: Drupal, Node.js, React, MySQL, Grunt or Gulp, SASS, Source control (Git), Photoshop or XD (exporting), DNS
What We Offer In Return:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; above average annual leave, bike to work scheme, pension contribution, private medical care, industry leading L&D programme. This is all in addition to a very competitive annual salary.
Culture: As well as winning PR Week’s Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2017, Pegasus has also won a number of accolades that support our ongoing commitment to our Pegasus People. We live by our values; Think Big, Have Spirit, Stand Together, Take Pride and Make a Difference and work tirelessly, to strengthen and reward your creativity, to listen and develop you and do everything that we can to make sure that your working life is a happy, healthy one!
Working for Pegasus: Brighton is where it all began but we now have offices in Macclesfield, Glasgow and around the globe with our parent company Ashfield Healthcare Communications. Our beautiful head office is based in the vibrant North Laines (Brighton) and working life here is never without a stream of food and snacks, a well-stocked drinks fridge, working lunches, a dynamic working policy, weekly massages and a whole host of other treats to keep you energised and motivated!