We are looking for a Business Development Manager to help implement Pegasus’ business development (BD) and marketing strategy. Primarily unlocking leads and fostering business relationships, the essence of this role is to attract new clients, increase revenue and enhance Pegasus’ already strong industry reputation – all to help achieve the company’s vision: “To build a reputation for conceiving and developing inspiring integrated campaigns – grounded in healthy conversations – that genuinely change people’s behaviour for the better.”
This role will work with the Head of Business Development to drive best practice in BD across the agency, help deliver Pegasus’ marketing programme, and lead on the operational aspects of the day-to-day running of the unit.
You will have a strong and successful sales, business development and marketing background. Experience working in the health sector would be an advantage but not essential. You will have experience overseeing a team but also reporting into senior colleagues / business owners. Your communication skills, including writing and content development, will be excellent. You will be used to working with internal and external stakeholders. You will be organised, reliable and self-motivated. You will bring to the role a genuine passion for sales along with a creative approach to marketing.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Development of contact strategies to help us engage and convert prospects.
- ‘Horizon scanning’ to identify new markets, client opportunities and individual targets.
- Delivery of agency marketing programme and curation of key materials including credentials and case studies.
- Management of a busy awards calendar including, composing award entries; developing content for our active social channels, writing articles for our blog and helping publish our monthly newsletter.
- Provide support in proposal and pitch development.
- Galvanise a positive and enthusiastic culture of growth through BD across the agency.
- Attend weekly ‘triage’ meetings to qualify live leads and identify resource needed.
- Oversee and manage Pegasus new business & marketing budgets.
Set in the heart of Brighton North Laines with only a five-minute walk from the train station, this award winning ‘people culture’ agency will reward you with a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, Perk Box subscription, private healthcare and lots more). .You will also be part of the Pegasus family, where we ensure that your happiness at work is our priority. But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference: ‘Inspiring healthy decisions’ is the only rule. We want to say “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better. If you do too then we’d love to hear from you.
PRCA Awards Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2016
PR Week Awards Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2016
Communiqué Consultancy of the Year 2016
SABRE Global Healthcare Consultancy of the Year 2016
SABRE EMEA Healthcare Consultancy of the Year 2016