Do you have a passion for animals and fancy working for a PR Week Consultancy of the Year?
If so, we are looking for an Account Manager with the drive and ambition to achieve results in our award winning Animal Health team.
Specialising in Animal Healthcare comms, this will be a demanding, fun and fast paced role. Along with traditional media relations and digital comms, you’ll be involved in the creation and delivery of powerful communications strategies, stakeholder engagement programmes and all aspects of integrated campaigns. You’ll be heavily involved in new business activity, contributing to hard-hitting, winning proposal documents and presenting at new business pitches.
This is you:
- Ideally, you’ll have agency experience at Account Manager level, however we will consider candidates with a background of working within the animal health or welfare sector. You might also/instead have a broader marketing background within an in-house marketing or communications role.
- You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and a definite self-starter
- You are extremely organised and take pride in your work
- You have exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexible with an enormous amount of initiative
- Team player with big ideas and great spirit
The team you will join
Our animal health consultants are focused on the Pegasus’ mission to ‘Inspire Healthy Decisions’, and specialise in working for a broad spectrum of clients within the companion, farm/livestock and other animal health and welfare areas. This means that our expertise is specialist enough to offer expert know-how, whilst having the bandwidth for true creative thinking and integrated channel activation across our 100-strong agency.
We offer a fully integrated suite of services spanning from traditional media relations, social media, digital services (including content marketing, SEO, eCRM and web development), education and disease awareness programmes, experiential/events management and stakeholder engagement.
Hopefully we have you hooked? But if not, we do all this whilst being a short walk to the beach. Our location offers staff a fantastic work life balance and opportunity to build a career in the top consultancy outside the M25.
You will receive a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, Perk Box subscription, private healthcare and lots more). You will also be part of the Pegasus family, where our values-based approach and award winning ‘people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is our priority.