Every day we inspire people to change their behaviour and make better healthy decisions. From the food they eat, to the products they put on their skin, and from the medicines they take to the routines they adopt to prevent or manage long-term illness. Now, due to exponential growth, we are looking for new team members to join our award-winning Pharma and Life Sciences team.
We’re looking for bright, interesting and motivated candidates to join our bustling team, and following continued success in 2017, we’re offering some great opportunities to work across some amazing clients.
This will be a demanding and fast-paced role but will also be engaging, fun, and will give you the opportunity to quickly develop your career while gaining a complete base of integrated skills. Along with media relations, you’ll be involved in the creation and delivery of powerful communications strategies, eye-catching design and print, social and digital media comms and other exciting aspects of integrated campaigns. You’ll also be encouraged to get involved in new business activity, contributing to hard-hitting, winning proposals and presenting at new business pitches.
- Ideally, you’ll have a degree in science, humanities or communications
- You have some experience of working within a communications agency or healthcare organisation
- You have exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- You have experience of working with social media (and if not experience, an interest in digital comms)
- You have an enquiring and creative mind
- You have some experience working within a healthcare agency
- You are extremely organised and take pride in your work
- You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and an absolute self-starter
A typical day might include:
- Creating compelling messages from scientific sources
- Helping to create and deliver print and digital content, working with your team and our company designers
- Coming up with exciting angles for media stories and liaising with journalists
- Planning and executing launch events
- Supporting client account management and ensuring all clients receive a seamless service
- Researching and brainstorming ideas to help create award-winning programmes!
Set in the heart of Brighton’s North Laines or in our gorgeous Macclesfield office, this award winning ‘people culture’ agency will reward you with a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, Perk Box subscription, private healthcare and lots more). You will also be part of the Pegasus family, where we ensure that your happiness at work is our priority.
But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference: ‘Inspiring healthy decisions’ is the only rule. As the winner of several Consultancy of the Year awards, we want to say “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better. If you do too then we’d love to hear from you.